Thursday, March 17, 2011

Atlantica Online: G1cannon Solo TBS Mission Hidden Power Squad Mode

This is my 1st ever solo run and success on HP - I still have much to learn to improve. I won on 14 seconds left only. Enjoy.

Notice you have to take care because of the bugs in TBS that Ndoor is not fixing for many months now. Here you will see my display driver crashed which happens to me a lot in AO only and took long for my black screen to recover and my PT was wiped.

I show my equipment in the end. I am around 1.2m might. With learning I think a person with very low DG/Nix armors and average DG/Nix weapons can do it.

I think HP is challenging map.

Also if your weapons are weaker you can use seth catapult more as everyone's cata is equal in strength. I feel gun mercs works best as can target more than 1.

The traps I am putting around are just level 1 cheap traps, I put them because they are cheap and if needed i can hide behind them.

  • Notice especially how I use my cata to take out the enemy stones.
  • Do not stress out if the rain / flooding do not stop - keep fighting and skipping turns fast if needed. Bridge will come up sooner or later.
  • If you can help the AI fights survive longer is good - they are a great meatshield for you.
  • Always check on horse to make sure its ok, because some invisible mob may appear and kill it and you fail.
  • Horse is kind of tough-ish, so if needed use it as a meatshield, but do not overdo it.
  • Buffs as usual a good title like 20 attack / 20-15 defense + feast + buff from guild.

G1cannon Atlantica Online Solo TBS Mission Hidden Power Squad Mode (Part 1 of 4)


G1cannon Atlantica Online Solo TBS Mission Hidden Power Squad Mode (Part 2 of 4)


G1cannon Atlantica Online Solo TBS Mission Hidden Power Squad Mode (Part 3 of 4)


G1cannon Atlantica Online Solo TBS Mission Hidden Power Squad Mode (Part 4 of 4)

No comments: